Here they are... Ellie started out the day as Mulan (at Olivia's house) and Camden was Flounder. Camden remained Flounder and Ellie became Ariel. At some point Ellie had her full costume on (including longer, redder hair). Unfortunately for Camden I thought I was smart by getting him a warm costume for his first Halloween. It turned out to be over 60 degrees, so that is why he is rarely zipped up!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Picture
Here they are... Ellie started out the day as Mulan (at Olivia's house) and Camden was Flounder. Camden remained Flounder and Ellie became Ariel. At some point Ellie had her full costume on (including longer, redder hair). Unfortunately for Camden I thought I was smart by getting him a warm costume for his first Halloween. It turned out to be over 60 degrees, so that is why he is rarely zipped up!
No comments:
Post a Comment